24 Self Paced After Effects Online Courses for Beginners
Learning After Effects by yourself can be a very daunting task! That is why you should consider enrolling in one of the following After Effects online courses for beginners. From the countless available courses out there, I have carefully selected 24 courses, plus where to find them.
All the courses are self paced, which means you can start when ever and where ever you want. All you need is internett connection and motivation 🙂
After Effects Online Courses for Beginners with free trials
- After Effects for Beginners: Get Started with Motion Graphics – In this After Effects course you will learn all you need to know to start becoming a motion graphic artist. We will start with the program interface, going on with key framing and later creating our first animations.
- Kinetic Typography Crash Course: Create Motion Graphic Text – Start creating your own kinetic typography videos, titles, and motion graphics in Adobe After Effects in just minutes!
- Simple Character Animation – In this class, I’ll walk you through a simple process where you’ll learn to build and rig a simple character for animation and share it as a gif!
- After Effects Motion Graphics: Morphing Shapes – Learn to morph between shapes, objects, or icons inside of After Effects. With this class I want you to learn how to properly work with shape layers and their paths.
- Complete After Effects Course: Make Video Graphics Today – You’ll learn all of the basics, intermediate, and some advanced techniques, from working with shapes, text, and textures to video effects, transitions, and 3d camera.
- After Effects CC 2017 Essential Training: The Basics – Designed with the beginners in mind, this course breaks down the program into its very basics and also helps to understand the basic techniques and concepts of After Effects without bogging you with too many theories or options. You will learn its most popular features including layers, Timeline, effects, keyframes etc. This course will teach you everything you need to get started with After Effects.
- After Effects CC 2017 New Features – Find out what the latest update to After Effects CC has in store for VFX and motion graphic artists.
- Beginner´s Guide to After Effects – In these After Effects tutorials, we will take an introductory look into After Effects and compositing in general so you can learn essential terms and definitions and build a solid foundation in computer graphics.
- Getting Startet with After Effects – In these After Effects tutorials we’ll learn how to get started using the video editing software in After Effects. You will learn the basics of importing images, compositing images together and production workflows for rendering safely. Then you will learn some basic compositing, masking, animation and color correction. We’ll finish the course by creating a transition between two videos and learn about pre-comping.
- Introduction to After Effects for Motion Designers – If you want to become a motion graphics artist, or you already know a little bit about After Effects but you’re just getting started this is the training for you.
Other After Effects Online Courses for Beginners
- After Effects for Beginners Complete Intro to After Effects – This course is an introduction into the motion design world. It teaches the necessary and the most used After Effects tools. You will see real-life animating examples and various tricks you can use in animation and video editing. You will learn every essential thing to enable you start working on After Effects and becoming a motion graphic artist. Regardless of the After Effect program you have, this course will launch you into your After Effects journey.
- Adobe After Effects: The Complete Guide to After Effects – The best After Effects guide to creating motion graphics and using special effects with Adobe After Effects.
- After Effects CC: Complete Course from Novice to Expert – The Most Comprehensive After Effects Course with over 235+ Lectures and 19+hrs of Video.
Adobe After Effects for Beginners – In this course, you will learn the basics of the program like how to import images from Adobe Photoshop as well as create engaging motion graphics and export them so you can share with the world. You will learn how to deliver cinematic motion graphics and visual effects within minutes. You will also be able to widen your creativity with inbuilt text, and a swift, user-friendly 3D Camera Tracker.
Adobe after effects – This online course covers a step-by-step procedure to enable you make full use of the tools and features of Adobe After Effects. You will learn ways to import and arrange files, how to compose visual graphics and motion effects for video among others. You will also have a clear understanding of how layers work when creating your video.
- Dive into After Effects 1: Learn the basics – If you’ve never opened (or opened and immediately closed) After Effects, you’re in the right place. This is the first part of a 3-part Dive Into After Effects series.
Adobe After Effects Motion Graphics – The lessons are meant to teach you how to think like a motion graphics/video effects artist.
- Adobe After Effects: Learn The Basics – In this 45-minute course, you’ll learn the basics of using After Effects: understand the program layout, learn how to use the tools, get comfortable with using the timeline. We’ll cover everything from opening up After Effects for the first time, importing assets, and creating your very first composition.
- Complete Adobe After Effects Course: Make Better Videos Now – Learn how to create amazing videos with Adobe After Effects. Get ready to create motion graphics that will improve your video quality.
- Animation Master Package – Master the art of creating amazing animations. With this fantastic package, you will learn all the skills you need to conquer basic animation challenges.
- Multimedia and Video Master – Here you can make amazing 3D effects, learn from basic to advanced skills, create your own movie, customize existing movies and sound files, add interactive menus to your film, create soundtracks and voice overs and generate very professional results.
- After Effects QuickStart – Learn the software that broadcast and film professionals have relied upon for nearly two decades. This is a series of 10 easy to follow tutorials. We’ll cover the fundamentals of using this powerful animation software. Learn the tools to bring your ideas to life!
Do you know any After Effects Online Courses for Beginners that you think should be on this list? Contact us at halvard@ onlinecourselistings.com and we will ensure it is included.
Perhaps you want to learn something else? Search for other listings on Onlinecourselistings.com
Or, check out this listings: