14 Top B2B Sales Courses Online for Beginners in 2018
I started my career as a sales rep hired to book sales meetings for my supervisor. It was a great experience and vital for my current entrepreneurial endeavors.
I pursued a lot of courses when i first started out, and I believe it saved me 10 years of trial and error. An online course, made of someone with 20+ years, could kick start your career more than you think.
Outlined below are the best B2B sales courses online for beginners to consider and where to get them. I hope you find a course you like.
B2B Sales Courses Online for Beginners with free trials
- Startup Sales Hacks – Learn how to get more meetings and close more deals in less time.
- How to Win the Sales Game – The art of selling anything. Unlock massive sales growth using this fundamentals. Learn overcoming objections & how to close any sale.
- Get it Made, Get it Sold – The basics of sourcing and sales for Entrepreneurs. Learn how to get products made, sold, and successfully delivered with this essential class for creative entrepreneurs!
- Get a Diploma in Psychology of Sales – This course offers the opportunity to utilise your talents to present yourself effectively and confidently within your daily environment. Learn how to persuade, build rapport and how to use story creation to increase you authenticity.
- Sales Foundations – The course outlines strategies to help you connect with and understand your customers’ needs, and position your product or service as the solution to their problem. It also provides a step-by-step how-to guide to creating your own sales process or identifying gaps in your existing one.
- Inside Sales – This course teaches how to build the trust you need to capture the interest from buyer of today. The course promises to help you understand the attributes needed to be successful, what your client expects from you, the tools to use, and how to establish your plan, set your goals, and do your pre-call research. Other things you will learn include overcoming objections, getting past gatekeepers, and how to close the sale.
- Sales Negotiation – Learn how to ask questions that reveal information about the buyer—and help you decide when you can negotiate and when you can’t. You will learn common negotiation traps and ways to negotiate that don’t just close the sale today, but build longer-term relationships for tomorrow.
- Sales Prospecting – Learn how to shut off distractions so you can focus on your prospects and their objectives/concerns and how your service or product can help them in a unique way.
Other B2B Sales Courses Online for Beginners
- Sales Training: Practical Sales Techniques – Whether you are already working in sales, or looking for a profitable and enjoyable future career, this course is a must for you! The course promises to help you make the most of your sales potential in few minutes, while keeping you engaged. It covers all you need to know about sales: right from planning and preparation, objection handling procedures, relationship building and closing more deal at a brilliant rate. It covers lots of real-life examples and offers practical tools you can use immediately to get optimum results.
- Online Sales Prospecting Course For Inside Sales – In this course you will learn how to define, engage, and pre-qualify new potential clients for your business. In addition, you will learn how to develop your self-confidence and build trust. Lastly, learn to defeat phone fear and engage potential clients with effective sales scripts and others.
- Sales Fundamentals – Learn how to sell with core, proven techniques that have generated millions in sales revenue.
- Sales, Sales, Sales – A Comprehensive Guide To Selling. People love to buy, but people hate to be sold to. If this is true for you, too, why would you ever want to be perceived as a salesperson? Most of us don’t.
- Sell More and Sell Better – During this course, you’ll learn ways to leverage customers’ dependence on word-of-mouth, personal recommendations, and internet research when making purchasing decisions. You’ll also learn how to build a competitive edge by positioning yourself and your company as an expert provider of a niche service.
- The Power of Negotiation – It’s time for you to learn the science of negotiation. No longer lose clients, not get that raise you deserve, and finally, stop being the underdog.
Lastly, do you know any B2B Sales Courses Online for Beginners that should be on this list? Contact me at halvard @onlinecourselistings.com and I will ensure it is included. Perhaps you want to learn something else? Search for other listings on www.onlinecourselistings.com.