13 Free Online Excel Courses for Beginners
Microsoft Excel is the industry standard for spreadsheets and, if used correctly, a fantastic tool!
Finding high quality (!) free online Excel courses for beginners is like finding the needle in the haystack. That is why I put together this list, to make it easier for you to get started with Excel.
All the courses listed are 100% online courses. That means you can complete the course in your own pace and all you need is an internett connection. I hope you find a course you like!
Free Online Excel Courses for Beginners
- Excel for Beginners – Free online course in Excel for Beginners. Learn everything you need to know to use Microsoft Excel as an effective tool!
- Excel Formulas Made Easy – When you first start to learn Excel, the formulas are always the most daunting aspect. This class will break through those barriers and explain everything you need to know to get started with Excel.
- Excel Formulas Training Series – The major feature that Excel provides us is Excel Formulas & Functions. Remember, if you start repeating the same action in Excel, there should be an formula designed to solve your specific issue. There are 30 lessons in this course going from beginner to advanced.
- Basic Excel for Basic Bookkeeping – In this class you will learn the basics of Excel and how you can do simple and basic bookkeeping in Excel. This is an introductory Class for those that are new to Excel and new to Bookkeeping.
- Smart Lessons for Absolute Beginners – An easy to follow, step by step guide to learn the basics of Microsoft Excel 2013. At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Bring Data together.
- Use conditional formatting.
- Manipulate data.
- Perform various calculations using simple functions.
- Excel 2016 Training – a free 3-part course in Excel 2016. In the first lesson you will learn what Excel is and how to use formulas. In lesson two you will learn simple functions as the SUM function. And in the third lesson you will learn more advanced functions such as AVERAGE and COUNT.
- Excel 2010 for Beginners – Learn how to navigate in Excel, exploring the menu bar and the different tasks that can be done with it. During the course you will work on sample spreadsheets doing basic math. You will learn how to represent your data visually to show trends, patterns and comparisons between data. And how Excel 2010 can automatically do all the calculations for you once you add in the formula.
Free Online Excel Courses for Beginners (Free Trials)
NB: This courses are not free, but they give you a free trial. You can easily unsubscribe from the course at any time!
- Gain the Basic Skills of Microsoft Excel – In this class, we will walk through the interface to help you become familiar with Excel. You will learn to navigate your way through all necessary functions of the software and understand practical applications. Whether you are new to Excel or are looking for a refresher on how to use Excel, this class is for you!
- Learn Excel and Master 5 Essential Features – You’ll learn how to use the 5 most important features in Excel. They are features that every boss in the world will appreciate you knowing. In addition, they will allow you to work more quickly and more accurately. That way, you can reach conclusions and decisions faster. And the course uses Wedding Planning as an example, just to make it fun to learn Excel!
- Excel Essential Training (3 million+ views) – Learn how to best enter and organize data and perform calculations with simple functions. We will work with multiple worksheets, format the appearance of your data and cells, and build charts and PivotTables. Most of all, this course cover:
- The powerful IF, VLOOKUP, and COUNTIF family of functions.
- The Goal Seek, Solver, and other data analysis tools.
- Automating tasks with macros.
- Learning Excel 2016 – This beginner-level course will introduce new users to Excel 2016. Author David Rivers covers:
- The Excel interface.
- Creating and opening workbooks.
- Entering text and numbers.
- Working with formulas.
- Basic formatting.
- Inserting charts and graphics.
- Sharing and printing workbooks.
- Excel Tutorials and Training – LinkedIn provides video courses for all levels – from beginner to advanced. You can learn:
- Basics and fundamentals
- Worksheet management
- Financial functions
- Data management and analysis
- Macros in depth
- Advanced formulas and functions
- Database creation
- Excel 2016 Beginner – This course is designed specifically to teach you the fundamentals of Excel. You will learn how to:
- Create and manipulate worksheets.
- Use formulas and use functions.
- Enter data, format spreadsheets and manipulate columns and rows.
- Add headers and footers, and use print setup options.
- Handle large worksheets or multiple workbooks.
Free Online Excel Courses for Beginners on Youtube
- Annielytics – https://www.youtube.com/user/Annielytics/search?query=excel
- Bill Jelen (MrExcel.com) – https://www.youtube.com/user/bjele123
- ExcelIsFun – https://www.youtube.com/user/ExcelIsFun
And finally, contact us
Do you know any Free Online Excel Courses for Beginners that should be on this list? Send an email to halvard (at) onlinecourselistings.com and we will make sure to include it.
Do you want to learn something els? Search for other listings on www.onlinecourselistings.com!