Top 10 PowerPoint Online Courses for Beginners in 2018
Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 is an incredibly useful and powerful presentation tool, used majorly for conveying ideas to a large audience. Training courses are excellent tools for getting equipped with any software quickly and most times, they reveal those techniques you may not have realized were possible.
There are quite a number of powerpoint online courses for beginners that promises to teach all the new and improved features of PowerPoint 2016. That said, below are 4 top online powerpoint 2016 courses for beginners and where you can get them.
FREE PowerPoint Online Courses for Beginners
Nuts and bolts speed training
- Free PowerPoint Speed Training Crash Course – Discover how 4 simple-little PowerPoint hacks – that almost no one is using – will save you 40 hours in PowerPoint this year. You’ll also learn the secret to fast tracking through everything in PowerPoint.
- Free PowerPoint Animations Crash Course – Discover what it takes to build professional animations and effects in PowerPoint, by stacking up 3 unique animation techniques (the Bounce, Slide and Transformer techniques) into a single final sequence.
PowerPoint Online Courses for Beginners with free trials
- Improve Your PowerPoint & Design skills – Get amazing presentations done fast and efficient.
- Using Office PowerPoint 2016 – Whether it’s in the classroom, the workplace, or elsewhere, if you need to give a presentation, PowerPoint 2016 is an amazing resource to use. This course will teach you how to build, edit, and share PowerPoint presentations.
- Presentation Excellence Package – Learn our proven, step-by-step system for creating McKinsey-style business presentations! Not only do you learn PowerPoint, but you will learn the mastery of several skills including storytelling, logical structure, fact-based persuasion, design, and performance.
- PowerPoint 2016 Essential Training – Learn to create, edit and share presentations with PowerPoint 2016. Jess then demonstrates how to add and edit text, images, graphs, video, and animation; format slides for consistency; and add speaker notes and transitions to ensure a smooth delivery.
- Learning PowerPoint 2016 – This course teaches beginners, the fundamentals of creating winning presentations with PowerPoint 2016. It starts by exploring the powerpoint interface and then teaches you how to create and format great PowerPoint presentations. You will learn how best to work with text, images, and multimedia and also to use the presentation tools to deliver a persuasive presentation. In addition to the course, there are instructions on how to share and export any finished presentation.
- PowerPoint Transitions, Animations and Effects – It’s not all about looks; PowerPoint’s effects and animations can help you control the pace of your presentation and help your audience follow along.
- Microsoft PowerPoint – Whether you are new to PowerPoint or have some experience and want to improve your skills, this online course has something for everyone, covering beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons in PowerPoint.
Other PowerPoint Online Courses for Beginners
- Microsoft PowerPoint in 1 Hour: Introduction to Powerpoint – Are you new to PowerPoint? Would you like to boost your career by learning the fundamental skills? This course will teach you how to work comfortably with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 and many of its advanced features. You will also learn to become one of the top PowerPoint users and also be much quicker at carrying out regular tasks. You can also check the website for other related powerpoint 2016 courses for beginners.
Mastering Microsoft PowerPoint – Learn Introductory through Advanced material with this complete PowerPoint course. Video lessons & manuals included.
- PowerPoint 2013 Course – This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to use Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 for creating and making presentations. The course moves from a study of the PowerPoint interface through creating presentations with an eye towards reusing already created content whenever possible.
- PowerPoint 2010 – This course will be of great interest to all professionals in any business or organisation who need to present their work or activity either informally or formally in a professional manner. Being able to present your ideas professionally is a core skill-set to have in any career.
Do you know of any online PowerPoint courses for beginners that you think should be on this list?
Contact me at halvard@ onlinecourselistings.com and I will ensure it is included.
Perhaps you want to learn something else? Search for other listings on www.onlinecourselistings.com.