Top 10 Word 2016 Online Courses for Beginners in 2018
The world has so advanced that living without the knowledge of creating and/or editing documents in Ms-Word is almost impossible. Not only is working with MS-Word grants a neat and structured look to documents, but with the new and improved features available in the recent Ms-word versions, you can write dynamic articles that are of great personal and official usefulness.
For you to gain a considerable experience, and be familiar with the new features in the latest Ms-word versions, the best thing is to enroll for a Ms-word 2016 online courses for beginners.
Below are the 10 best Word 2016 online courses for beginners plus where you can get them.
Word 2016 Online Courses for Beginners with free trials
- Microsoft Word 2016: Full Training and Exam Preparation – Learn everything you need to know about Microsoft Word 2016. The course are starting with the basics and gradually how you all the features in the program.
- Word 2016 Bootcamp: Zero to Hero Training – This course is for beginners. You don’t need any previous knowledge of Word or any desktop publishing experience. We will start right at the basics but quickly get into working with up to date modern features.
- Microsoft Word 2016: Essentials – Learn about how to use Word 2016 to accomplish a variety of tasks such as working with documents, formatting, saving, and exporting.
- Word 2016 for Power Users – Go beyond the basics in this Word 2016 for Power Users course. If you are someone who uses Word in your day to day operations then this course will help you maximize your usage.
Word 2016 Essential training – Learn how to work with the world’s most popular word processing software. This short course for beginner ms-word users will introduce you to the Ms-word’s interface and explain how to open, save, and create templates and documents. However, it also covers the basic formatting as well as working with Track Changes.
- Microsoft Word: Basic – Starting out in Microsoft Word or need a refresher? This online course is designed to give you a solid foundation in the basics of Word. In 40 engaging lessons you will learn how to format text with fonts and colors, use bullets and indents, customize the Quick Access Toolbar, insert pictures and screenshots, set up page layout for margins and printing and much more.
- Microsoft Word: Basic and Advanced – Looking for a Microsoft Word course for beginners to experts? This online course has something for everyone, covering beginner, intermediate and advanced lessons in Word.
Other Word 2016 Online Courses for Beginners
- Learn Microsoft Word 2016 For Beginners – Basics to Advanced: This course is simply what you need to be confident with Word in your workplace or running your own business. It is designed to help Microsoft word beginners get a good start while helping professionals to boost their knowledge. It contains over 80 expert tutorial videos that clearly show you how to accomplish every aspect of MS-Word 2016!
- The Complete Microsoft Word 2016 Training for Everyone – A Step-By-Step Training Focused On Word 2016 From Microsoft Office That Will Allow You To Excel In Microsoft Word 2016.
- Microsoft Word – Unlock the true power of Microsoft Word by doing your normal tasks better and faster.
Do you know of any Word 2016 Online Courses for Beginners that you think should be on this list? Contact us at halvard @onlinecourselistings.com and we will ensure it is included.
Do you want to learn something else? Search for other listings on www.onlinecourselistings.com.